Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Retail Sales Associate - Part-time
HyperKC is looking for a part-time sales professional to work at our HyperKC store in City Market. The store is a small boutique-style shop featuring local-artist designed Kansas City apparel. The duties of this position will include all aspects of day-to-day operation of the retail store. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding customer service and retail sales experience, extensive knowledge of the Kansas City area, and be dependable.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Welcome and uncover the needs of customers entering the store.
- Foster engagement with merchandise while providing outstanding customer service.
- Build superior knowledge of products and brand.
- Facilitate transactions through the point of sale system.
- Maintain a clean and orderly appearance throughout the store.
- Steam, fold, price and restock merchandise.
- Open and close the store.
- Retail sales experience.
- Professional appearance.
- Broad local knowledge of area including restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Extremely responsible, reliable and on-time.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail, and willingness to clean and work quickly and efficiently.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Flexibility to work unscheduled shifts when necessary.
- Associates degree or high-school diploma.
- Available weekends and some weekdays (8am-6pm).
- Special event work shifts as needed (typically scheduled in advance)
- Six-month evaluation
- The HyperKC store is located at 400 Grand Boulevard in Kansas City’s River Market neighborhood
- Send resume to email@example.com