Posted: Thursday, September 2, 2021
Retail Sales Associate - Part-time
HyperKC is looking for a part-time sales associate to work at our HyperKC store in City Market. The store is a boutique-style shop featuring local-artist designed Kansas City apparel. The duties of this position will include the day-to-day operation of the retail store. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding customer service and retail sales experience, extensive knowledge of the Kansas City area, and be dependable.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Provide outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Build a working knowledge of HyperKC products and brand through on the job training.
- Learn and follow our sales process to provide every guest with a memorable experience and achieve daily sales goals.
- Facilitate transactions through the point of sale system.
- Maintain a clean and orderly appearance throughout the store.
- Steam, fold, price and restock merchandise.
- Open and close the store.
- Sales experience.
- Professional appearance.
- Knowledge of the local area including restaurants, and attractions.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Extremely responsible, reliable and on-time.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to clean and work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Flexibility to work unscheduled shifts when necessary.
- Up to $15/hour
- Available weekends and some weekdays (8am-6pm).
- Special event work shifts as needed (scheduled in advance)
- Six-month evaluation
- The HyperKC store is located at 400 Grand Boulevard in Kansas City’s River Market neighborhood
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org